When I was young, I loved fixing things and figuring out puzzles. That's why I got interested in civil engineering.
- Problem-Solving Passion: I enjoyed solving tricky problems that helped my community. Whether improving traffic or managing water, I liked finding solutions that made life better.
- Using Science and Math: I liked using science and math to design and build things people could use. It was fantastic to see how we could make life easier for everyone.
- Learning New Stuff: Civil engineering involves many things, like buildings, roads, and water. I wanted to learn about it and how it could help people.
- Feeling Proud: Seeing the things I helped build, like bridges and roads, made me proud. It was fantastic to know that my work was making a difference.
- Being Responsible: Being a civil engineer means ensuring everything is safe and works well. I felt proud to be responsible for making sure people were safe.
Along the way, I found some things about civil engineering that I really liked:
- Lots of Different Projects: Civil engineering has so many projects, big and small. It was fun to work on different things and learn new stuff every day.
- Working Together: I liked working with different people, like architects and planners. We could come up with fantastic ideas together and make them happen.
- Being Creative: Civil engineering lets you be creative and develop new ideas. It was fun to think of new ways to do things and make them better.
- Always Learning: Civil engineering is constantly changing. I liked learning new things and keeping up with the latest stuff.
- Making a Difference: The best part of civil engineering is knowing you're helping people. I liked knowing that what I did was making life better for everyone.
Ultimately, civil engineering was more than just a job—it was a way to improve the world. And that's what I loved about it.
Er. Sudip Gautam
NEC-29192
Contact: sudipgautam.np@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment